Family Tree Print
A wonderful family keepsake, this print of your Family Tree will make a lasting and unique gift for any occasion. Created to order, the artwork for these lovely prints will be created and sent to you for approval within 3-5 working days prior to being printed.
How it Works: To order, simply complete the boxes below to provide the names you would like to appear on your print. You can include up to 3 generations (ie, Grandparents, Parents, Children), with a maximum of 25 names. (If you require over this amount, please contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org prior to ordering to discuss your requirements and I will check with our supplier on whether it is possible.)
After receiving your order our supplier will contact you within 3-5 working days with a proof of your artwork to check before it is printed and framed. Your print will not be made up until you have approved the artwork and checked it.
About the Layout & Design: The design features a deep grey tree with green and deep pink leaves, and a little blue bird at the base of the tree. The names on your family tree will be sized to reflect the different generations - eg, the older 1st generation of grandparents will have larger leaves and text, the middle 2nd generation of parents will have mid-sized leaves and text, and the younger 3rd generation of children will have the smallest leaves and text. The layout will loosely be:
- Couples placed side by side
- Older generation at the top of the tree, going down to the younger generation at the bottom
- Siblings will be placed below their parents and beside one another.
For example, in the image shown on the left here William & Joan are the grandparents, Tony and Glen are their children who have married Louise and Sarah. Tony & Louise's child is Callum, and Glen & Sarah's children are Oscar, Millie and Amy.
How to complete this Form - please read first! You may want your tree to feature one family, or two. For example, you may be the Grandparents and would like a tree that displays your children and your grandchildren - in which case you would only be featuring one family. Alternatively, you may be the Parents (ie the middle 2nd Generation) and you may want to feature your own parents and those of your partner as 1st Generation Grandparents. In this case you will need a tree for two families. (If you only want to feature one family just complete the first three sections of the form and leave the rest blank.)
- For 1st Generation Grandparents, simply supply their first names. For example, "William & Joan".
- For 2nd Generation Parents please supply first names, plus the first name of their partner in brackets if applicable. For example, "Tony (Louise)" would mean that Tony is the son of the Grandparents William & Joan and he is married, or partner to, Louise.
- For 3rd Generation Children, please supply the name of their parent in brackets first, followed by the children's names. For example, (Glen) Oscar, Millie, Amy would mean that the leaves featuring Oscar, Millie & Amy are placed below those of Glen and Sarah who are the parents.
Once your emailed proof has been approved, your artwork will be created to order and printed onto very high quality, 240gsm gloss finish photographic paper stock. It will be posted with a backing board andsmooth white finish bevel cut mount, and sealed in a protective crystal clear bag. Your printwill be posted in a strong hard backed envelope and will require a signature on delivery. The overall size of the mount is 10"x8" and will fit into any standard 10"x8" picture frame. Alternatively, you can remove the mount and the image will fit into any standard 8"x6" picture frame (depending on the style of your picture frame, you may need to trim the outer unprinted margins of your print).